National Geographic published their list of “Best Fall Trips 2011″ recently and our very own Columbus Ohio was in it!
Some of the highlights mentioned by National Geographic were Jeni’s Splendid Ice Cream, German Village, Grange Insurance Audubon Center, Battelle Darby Creek, Via Vecchi Winery, and Lynd’s Fruit Farm.
Their entire “Best Fall Trips 2011″ list includes:
- Lavaux Vineyard Terraces, Switzerland
- Cannstatter Volkfest, Stuttgart, Germany
- Emerald Coast, Florida
- Columbus, Ohio
- Zanzibar, Tanzania
- Churchill, Manitoba, Canada
- Dublin, Ireland
- White Mountains, New Hampshire
- Shoreline Highway, Marin County, California
- Day of the Dead, Puebla, Mexico
Quite an impressive list and this “Ohioan” was pleased to see this!!